Hourly trail rides are available from one hour (minimum booking) to two hour rides.
All rides can accommodate up to 6 riders. Minimum of 3 riders per booking.
Deposits are required for all bookings excluding general grounds admission on public days. Final confirmation of your booking will only be done once your deposit has been received. Payment can be made by etransfer, cash or cheque.
Prices (GST included)
- 1-hour Trail Ride: $45 - per person
- 2-hour Trail Ride: $65 - per person
- Pony Ride: $35/half-hour intervals – per person (**see description below)
- Wagon/Sleigh: $160/hr per group
- One-Horse Cutter: $110/hr per group
- Toboggan Hill: $210/daytime - 4hrs per group or $315/evenings per group (includes heated shelter and firewood)
- *Corn maze: $10 Admission. Opens August through October, weekends only – watch for opening weekend announcement!
- *Slip'n Slide: $10 Admission. Opens June 1st, weekends only
- Ranch House: $40
- Cob Cannon/Spud Gun: $1/shot or $2/3 shots
- Gift Certificates are available for all ranch activities.
* Admission includes access to the Corn Maze, Slip'n Slide, Foosball Court, Round Bale Maze, Picnic Area, river trail to the beach, and access to the river.
Prices subject to change without notice.
** Pony rides are available for the younger riders who are under 6 years old. On these rides the pony is lead around by a guide in the arena. At least one guardian must be present at all times for these rides, and will walk along side these young riders.
A trail ride is a great outing for families, friends or co-workers.
Riding requirements & what you should know before your ride:
All Trail Rides are guided and for ages 6 years and up. All rides are by advance reservation. Please give at least 2 days’ notice for your booking. Our guides will pony children from 6-9 years old.
Approved equestrian riding helmets are available for anyone to use and are mandatory for any rider under 18 years old.
A waiver of liability must be completed before the ride and signed by a legal guardian for any riders under 18 years old. Please bring the completed waiver of liability form for each rider.
Riders should wear long pants and appropriate footwear.
We ride at a walk and only as fast as our least experienced rider.
All pets must be on leash at all times and kept away from the other animals. No exceptions!
At the guide’s discretion, a brief riding lesson will be given before heading out on the trails.
If you have to cancel your trail ride booking, please give at least 24 hours notice of your cancellation.